QIT Plus (Cannonvale Office)
Information & Communication Technology
We are currently looking for a full time GIS Developer.
The successful applicant will work from our offices located in Cannonvale with a team of highly skilled developers and have the opportunity to cross skill in other frameworks to further integrate spatial aspects into our primary software.
What you'll do:
- You will join our Development team and assist with all technical administration, drawing, mapping and data maintenance activities required by our development team and clients for the delivery of customer focused spatial services and support.
- You'll manage, analyse and present spatial information in response to business demands whilst ensuring ongoing integrity of the spatial data.
- You will provide ongoing user support for all spatial data and systems queries, as well as look for process improvements. As a system expert you'll develop and maintain relevant system and user documentation, specifically regarding business processes and workflows for GIS/CAD tools.
- Knowledge, skills and experience in managing and administering a web enabled GIS such as Portal for ArcGIS and FME
- Demonstrated ability to maintain ArcGIS Enterprise platform (including: ArcGIS Server, Portal for ArcGIS, Data Store, and Enterprise SDE databases).
- Experience in developing, troubleshooting and maintaining GIS systems (ArcGIS platforms and custom tools) and experience in the ArcGIS desktop suite to complete a wide variety of GIS tasks including design and production of high-quality maps, data management, editing, converting and digitising data.
- Experience in web mapping applications and/or mobile applications
You will build and maintain constructive working relationships, characterised by an open and approachable manner when working with stakeholders including a highly collaborative approach with our team members. and you will be adaptable and flexible in your approach, keeping relevant stakeholders informed as necessary.
In return you will be part of a highly innovative team working with cutting edge technologies in an agile environment and will be encouraged to participate and provide ideas for innovation.
QIT Plus is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building an equitable and diverse workforce representative of the community we serve. We encourage and welcome applications from all communities and backgrounds.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch.